You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Granola Smoothie Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap smoothie that your whole family will love!
To make our Low FODMAP Granola Smoothie Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 pineapple
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup Granola Snack Pack by Casa de Sante
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup almond milk
For the Toppings:
- * sliced pineapple
- * shredded coconut
- * Granola by Casa de Sante
To make our Low FODMAP Granola Smoothie Recipe, follow these steps:
- Cut a pineapple in two
- Remove the pineapple and cut it into pieces.
- In a blender add 1 cup of pineapple, 1 carrot, 1 cup Granola by Casa de Sante, 1 cup orange juice and 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Blend until smooth.
- If necessary, add a tablespoon or two of milk.
- Put it in.
- Top with pineapple, coconut and Granola by Casa de Sante
- Serve immediately
For more amazing low fodmap smoothie recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap smoothie from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Granola Smoothie Recipe!