Needing a quick snack like a protein bar to grab on the go? Here is a simple, easy-to-make dessert that won't add to your gut— Low FODMAP Gingerbread Protein Bars Recipe!
To make our Low FODMAP Gingerbread Protein Bars Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/2 cup of Low FODMAP Vanilla Protein Powder by Casa de Sante
- 1/4 cup of Low FODMAP Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 cup of lactose free milk (or plant milk)
- 3/8 cup of ground oats or oat flour
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger
- 1/2 tbsp of allspice
- 1 tbsp of toffee flavoring
- 1/2 bar (50g) melted dark chocolate
To make our Low FODMAP Gingerbread Protein Bars Recipe, follow these steps:
- Mix all ingredients together until a soft dough is formed and shape the dough into 5 protein bars
- Pour chocolate on top.
Note: If your mixture is too wet and/or sticky and you can’t shape it, add a tiny bit more flour, or protein to the mix until the desired consistency is reached (just don’t use TOO much flour because you don’t want the bars too dense). Keep tasting the batter too to ensure your desired level of sweetness (and texture) is reached. Consider also adding some fresh grated ginger to the mix for that extra spicy punch as well!
Per one bar out of the five you get from the mix above: 235.84cal, 15g carbs, 20.4g protein, 9.5g fat and 5.8g fiber
For more amazing low FODMAP Holiday recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low FODMAP Holiday recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Gingerbread Protein Bars Recipe!