Servings – 1
- 1 medium ripe Banana
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips (no HFCS – high fructose corn syrup)
- 1 Casa De Santé Plain Granola, crushed
- 1 wooden popsicle stick
- Line a plate or cookie sheet with wax/parchment paper.
- Cut the banana at one end and insert a popsicle stick in the end.
- In a double boiler or under very low heat, melt the chocolate chips.
- Dip the banana in the melted chocolate and then coat it liberally in crushed Casa De Santé Plain Granola.
- Set on the prepared wax paper and freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight. Enjoy the leftover granola on its own.
200 calories (not using entire packet of granola)