This low FODMAP Energy Smoothie Recipe is a delicious way to boost your energy levels. Perfect for your morning or afternoon pick-me-up activities!
To make our Low FODMAP Energy Smoothie Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 cup Granola by Casa de Santé
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1 1/2 tbsp Protein vanilla by Casa de Santé
- 2 cup almond milk
To make our Low FODMAP Energy Smoothie Recipe, follow these steps:
- Put in a bowl 1 cup Granola by Casa de Santé, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp chia seeds, 2 tbsp cacao, 1 1/2 tbsp Protein vanilla by Casa de Santé, 2 cup almond milk.
- Mix all together very well.
- Add more almond milk if you need.
- Serve with coconut for decoration.
For more amazing low fodmap smoothie recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap smoothie from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Energy Smoothie Recipe!