- 1 Zucchini (sliced into rounds)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (sliced into strips)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Sub garlic olive oil)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Eggplant (Cut crosswise into 3/4-inch-thick slices)
- 1 cup Lentils (cooked, drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup Goat Cheese (or feta)
- 1 cup Mixed Greens
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine zucchini and yellow pepper. Drizzle with garlic olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste. Toss well. Transfer to a grilling basket and place on the grill. Grill for 15 minutes, or until slightly charred. Toss periodically.
- Brush the eggplant with garlic olive oil. Place the eggplant slices face down on the grill and grill for 6-7 minutes each side until slightly softened.
- Remove grilled veggies and eggplant from the grill. Top the eggplant with grilled veggies, canned lentils and mixed greens. Top the other half of the eggplant with goat cheese then place it on top to form the burger. Serve any leftover ingredients as a salad on the side. Enjoy!
Skip the goat cheese and use pesto instead.
Top the grilled vegetables with thinly sliced grilled steak, chicken or bacon.
← Older Post
Newer Post →