You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Egg and Cheese Waffles Recipe! Perfect addition to your low fodmap breakfast recipe ideas!
To make our Low FODMAP Egg and Cheese Waffles Recipe, you will need the following:
- 100g buckwheat flour,
- 1 egg,
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup mozzarella,
- 3 tbsp carrot
- 1 tbsp Italian Tuscan Herb MIx by Casa de Sante.
To make our Low FODMAP Egg and Cheese Waffles Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat waffle iron. (Set it to medium if it has temperature controls.)
- Mix together the buckwheat flour, one egg, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup mozzarella, 3 tbsp carrot and 1 tbsp Italian Tuscan Herb MIx on a bowl.
- Brush the waffle maker with the oil.
- Take the ladle and put the composition in the waffle maker.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese melts and the waffle becomes golden.
- Put in a plate and we decorate with cheese, parsley, cherry tomatoes and carrot.
It is very delicious and easy to make :)
For more amazing low fodmap breakfast recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap breakfast recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Egg and Cheese Waffles Recipe!