This low FODMAP Meatloaf Recipe is one delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes!
Servings – 2
To make our Low FODMAP Meatloaf Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/3 lb. ground beef
- 1/3 lb. ground pork
- 1 whole egg
- 1-2 tsp Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1 tsp. 100 % pure maple syrup
To make our Low FODMAP Meatloaf Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 400 F. In a large bowl, mix the ground meat with the egg and the Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning.
- Put the entire mixture in a small loaf pan and press down so its evenly distributed, pressing down a bit more in the center for more even baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes or until just no longer pink in the center. Do not overcook! You can test by making a small cut in the very center.
- Make the glaze by combining the tomato paste and maple syrup. Spread the glaze over the loaf.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing and serving with a side salad.
350 calories (per serving)
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Meatloaf Recipe!