- 1 oz. of GF rice noodles, crumbled
- ½ bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ carrot, julienned
- 1 baby cucumber, sliced
- ¼ cup Sweet Orange Essential Oil Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Heat oven to 400 F degrees. Spread the crumbled noodles out on a baking sheet. Bake for about 5 minutes, or until noodles are slightly toasted and golden.
- Remove baking sheet, and give the noodles a good stir to toss.
- Then return it to the oven and toast for an additional 3 minutes. Keep a very close eye on the mixture so that it does not burn. Remove and set aside.
- Add salad ingredients (including the vinaigrette) together in a large bowl, and toss until combined. Top with the crunchy noodles.
- Serve immediately. (This salad is much better eaten the first day, as the noodles lose their "crunch" the longer it sits
GF, Vegan, Soy-free, Nut-free