Low FODMAP Crunchy Noodle Salad Recipe— a classic and simple crunchy noodle salad! Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes!
To make our Low FODMAP Crunchy Noodle Salad Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 oz. of GF rice noodles, crumbled
- ½ bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ carrot, julienned
- 1 baby cucumber, sliced
- ¼ cup Sweet Orange Essential Oil Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
To make our Low FODMAP Crunchy Noodle Salad Recipe, follow these steps:
- Heat oven to 400 F degrees. Spread the crumbled noodles out on a baking sheet. Bake for about 5 minutes, or until noodles are slightly toasted and golden.
- Remove baking sheet, and give the noodles a good stir to toss.
- Then return it to the oven and toast for an additional 3 minutes. Keep a very close eye on the mixture so that it does not burn. Remove and set aside.
- Add salad ingredients (including the vinaigrette) together in a large bowl, and toss until combined. Top with the crunchy noodles.
- Serve immediately. (This salad is much better eaten the first day, as the noodles lose their "crunch" the longer it sits
GF, Vegan, Soy-free, Nut-free
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Crunchy Noodle Salad Recipe!