This Low FODMAP Cornbread Recipe bake up perfectly every time! Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks or low fodmap bread recipe ideas!
To make our Low FODMAP Cornbread Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ cup masa harina flour (corn)
- ¼ cup fine/medium ground cornmeal
- ¼ cup gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning (or sub plain salt)
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk such as almond milk,
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free butter, melted + slightly cooled
- 1 tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup
To make our Low FODMAP Cornbread Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a greased loaf pan.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Whisk the egg until pale yellow, then whisk in the milk, melted butter, and maple syrup.
- Pour the wet into the dry and whisk until just combined. Do not over stir.
- Let sit undisturbed for 7 minutes. The batter will thicken and puff during this time. After sitting the batter will be very thick and airy.
- Scoop the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick tests clean.
- To store: Let fully cool before storing in an airtight container. Keep in the fridge for 1-2 days and reheat in the toaster or oven, or freeze and reheat the same way.
- Enjoy with some low-fodmap jelly and yogurt.
400 calories (per serving)
Vegetarian, GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Cornbread Recipe!