What a tasty way to start the day - Low FODMAP Chocolate Granola French Toast Recipe! Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks!
To make our Low FODMAP Chocolate Granola French Toast Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 slice Gluten-free (GF) bread slices
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup no sugar vanilla non-dairy milk
- 2 Tbsp. sugar or approved sweetener of choice
- 1 Pack of Casa De Santé plain granola
- Olive oil for greasing
- 1 Tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup (optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Chocolate Granola French Toast Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a mixing bowl, combine baking powder, cocoa and sugar.
- Add in the vanilla non-dairy milk slowly and mix making sure there are no lumps.
- Whisk in the eggs and beat until well blended.
- On a plate place the Casa De Santé plain granola.
- Heat a greased frying pan on medium heat.
- Dip the bread slices generously in the egg mixture, then coat each side with the granola.
- Arrange the bread slices on the pan and cook 2-3 minutes or until bread starts to brown. If bread is cooking too fast, lower the temperature.
- Transfer the cocoa granola French toast to a serving plate and if desired a quick drizzle of 1 Tbsp. of maple syrup.
500 calories, Vegetarian, Dairy-free, GF, Soy-free (if using soy-free non-dairy milk)
For quick and easy Low FODMAP breakfast bowls and granola, check out the Casa de Sante shop!
For more amazing low fodmap snacks recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap snack? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Chocolate Granola French Toast Recipe!