This Low FODMAP Cherry Tomato Tuna Bites Recipe is a light, delicious and nutritious low fodmap recipe. An ideal addition to your low fodmap snacks!
To make our Low FODMAP Cherry Tomato Tuna Bites Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, top and bottom sliced
- 3 tbsp. tuna (sub egg/chicken)
- 1 tbsp. mayo
- Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1-2 scallion (green onion) stalks, green part only
To make our Low FODMAP Cherry Tomato Tuna Bites Recipe, follow these steps:
- Slice the very bottom of the cherry tomatoes, and spoon out the centers with a melon baller or small spoon.
- Make slices in green onion piece (green part only) and place in bowl of ice water until curly.
- Mix the tuna with the mayo to form the tuna salad. You may sub chicken or egg to make the filling too.
- Place 1 teaspoon tuna salad in each tomato. Place 1 green onion brush in top center of each tomato for garnish. Enjoy!
GF, Dairy-free (if using dairy-free mayo), Soy-free (if using soy-free mayo)
For more amazing low fodmap snacks recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap snack? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Cherry Tomato Tuna Bites Recipe!