This Low FODMAP Baked Potato Soup with Quinoa and Granola Recipe will give you all the comfort!
- 1 large baking potatoes
- 1 slice bacon (optional), cooked, crumbled
- 1 ½ cups light coconut milk
- 2 green onions, sliced (green part only)
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé lemon herb seasoning
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 Casa De Santé savory granola packet
- Prepare quinoa according to packet instructions and set aside ¼ cup cooked quinoa.
- Pierce potato with a fork; place on microwave-safe paper towel or roasting rack in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender, turning once halfway through cooking. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in over medium heat until crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels. Crumble; set aside.
- Cut cooked potato in half. Scoop out cooked potato from skins; place in medium bowl. Discard skins. Mash potatoes well.
- In a soup pot, combine coconut milk, potatoes, bacon, green onions (save some for garnish), and Casa De Santé lemon herb seasoning.
- Cook and stir until bubbling and simmering.
- Next add in the quinoa and bring to a simmer. Divide into 2 servings.
- To serve, spoon soup into serving bowl. Before enjoying top with a packet of Casa De Santé savory granola.
430 calories (per soup serving with 1 packet of granola),
GF, Dairy-free, Soy-free
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Baked Potato Soup with Quinoa and Granola Recipe!