Low FODMAP Baked Potato Pizza Recipe
Servings - 1
- 1 large potato or 2 medium – baked
- Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. pizza sauce (no sugar added)
- 1 Tbsp. parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 -3 slices of natural deli turkey
- In 400° F bake potato/s for 40-60 minutes until done, flipping halfway through. Test with fork for doneness.
- Slice potato/s in half and sprinkle Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning, spread pizza sauce and layer turkey and parmesan.
- Return to oven for 2-4 minutes until cheese melts or pizza sauce is hot.
- Garnish with dried oregano and enjoy the potato with the skin (for extra nutrients).
450 Calories per serving (with cheese)
Gluten Free, Soy-free, Dairy Free (if not using parmesan)
For more cooking tips and recipes, pick up one of our low FODMAP cookbooks today!
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Baked Potato Pizza Recipe!