Here's a great Low FODMAP Baked Lemon Herb Salmon Recipe that is not only delicious, but also quick to prepare!
Servings - 1
- Salmon fillet, 1/3 lb
- Casa De Sante Lemon Herb Seasoning
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Lemon juices and the Lemon zest
- Tamari or Wheat Free Soy Sauce (Low Sodium) 1 T per fillet (optional)
- Fresh Thyme Sprig – 1-2 per fillet (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° F (or convection 365° F).
- Marinate Salmon with lemon juice and rub Lemon herb seasoning on both sides.
- Drizzle 1 T of Tamari (wheat free soy sauce) (Optional)
- Wrap in Aluminum foil or parchment paper
- Top with fresh cracked pepper, 1 slice of lemon zest ( just for the aroma), and thyme (optional)
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip it, remove the skin (Scrape it off with a spatula).
- Close the wrap and bake another 10 minutes. Or until center is cooked.
- You can broil for 2 minutes for a crispy top.
- Serve and enjoy. Keeps well for 3 days in fridge.
280 Calories per serving.
For more on low FODMAP cooking at home, check out our breakdown of the best low FODMAP cookbooks!
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Baked Lemon Herb Salmon Recipe!