This simple, easy, and low FODMAP Baked Egg in Ham Cups recipe is delicious and perfect for breakfast!
- 2 Eggs
- 2-4 slices of thick Ham (or Turkey)
- Pinch of Casa De Santé Tuscan herb seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. chopped scallions (green part only!)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and grease up a Muffin/Cupcake Pan.
- Fit 1 or 2 slices of ham in to each muffin cup, depending on how thick they are. If its thick slices 1 should suffice.
- Depending on if you want your eggs all scrambled or not, you can crack an egg in to a separate cup and beat it with some Casa De Santé Tuscan herb seasoning before pouring it into the ham cups. If you do decide on doing this, you can also mix in your other ingredients (think chopped scallions/spinach).
- If you like your eggs whole, go ahead and crack that egg in to the ham cup, small pinch of Casa De Santé Tuscan herb seasoning and then sprinkle a few chopped scallions on top for garnish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, keeping in mind that the scrambled option will cook slightly faster.
- Enjoy these hot!
Vegetarian, GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free
For quick and easy Low FODMAP breakfast bowls and granola, check out the Casa de Sante shop!
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Baked Egg in Ham Cups Recipe!