The ultimate low FODMAP comfort food - super easy & delicious
Makes 4 servings
2 lbs ground beef or turkey
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup low FODMAP beef broth
- 1/3 cup garlic oil
- 2 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (15-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 T low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Seasoning
- 1 T low FODMAP Adobo Seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- salt to taste
- 1/2 T black pepper
- 2 cups gluten free elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
In a large pan, saute your ground meat in skillet over medium-high heat until HALF cooked, remove from heat.
- Add garlic oil, return to heat, & stir until meat is fully cooked.
- Add water and broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Seasoning, bay leaves, and salt, pepper and low FODMAP Adobo Seasoning. Mix well.
- Lower heat and cover. Allow to cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the uncooked gluten free elbow macaroni to the skillet, stir well until everything is combined
- Cover once again and allow to simmer for about 30 minutes
- Once cooked, remove the bay leaves
- Add only the cheddar cheese and mix until combined
- Add mozzarella right before serving