- 2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 3 small red potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Mayo (sub no-lactose no-sugar yogurt)
- 1 baby cucumber chopped
- Casa De Santé Lemon Herb Seasoning
- Paprika (optional)
- Boil 2 eggs to desired medium to hardboiled. Dice them up and season with a pinch of Casa De Santé Lemon Herb Seasoning.
- Boil the potatoes, about 20 minutes. Let them cool then chop up into bite size.
- In a bowl combine eggs, potatoes, cucumbers, mayo and a pinch of Casa De Santé Lemon Herb Seasoning. Mix well and serve with a pinch of paprika (optional).
GF, Vegetarian, Soy-free (if using soy-free mayo/yogurt