Low FODMAP Vietnamese Tofu Spring Rolls Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes recipe collection!
Servings - 1
To make our Low FODMAP Vietnamese Tofu Spring Rolls Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/3 block of extra firm tofu, drained, rinsed and pressed
- 1/3 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- ½ cup cooked vermicelli noodles (or thin rice noodles)
- 3-4 rice paper wrappers
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- ¼ small lime, juiced
- 1 tsp. Ayara Pad Thai sauce
To make our Low FODMAP Vietnamese Tofu Spring Rolls Recipe, follow these steps:
- Whisk together peanut butter, lime juice and Ayara Pad Thai sauce, and set aside.
- Drain and press the tofu, cut into long strips.
- Heat a large cast-iron or non-stick pan over medium heat. Place the tofu in a single layer on the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and brush peanut sauce in a thick layer on one side.
- To assemble spring rolls, pour very hot water into a shallow dish and place 1 rice paper to soften for about 10-15 seconds.
- Move to a cutting board and spread out into a circle. It's OK if it rips a little but if it rips too much, get a new one and start again.
- Layer the tofu (sauce side down), noodles, romaine, carrots, mint and cilantro on the bottom third of the paper.
- Gently fold over once, tuck in edges, and continue rolling until seam is sealed. (like a burrito)
- Place seam-side down on a serving platter and cover with damp warm towel to keep fresh. Repeat until finished, you should have about 3-4 spring rolls total.
- Serve with remaining peanut-lime-pad Ayara Pad Thai sauce.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vietnamese Tofu Spring Rolls Recipe!