Ready for the ultimate Low FODMAP Vegetable Fried Rice Curry Recipe?
Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetable Fried Rice Curry Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ Cup cooked Quinoa or Brown Rice
- 2 Cups prepared Casa De Sante Vegetable broth
- ½ medium carrot, shredded
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Light Coconut Milk (or ¼ cup regular culinary coconut milk/cream)
- Casa De Sante Spicy Indian Seasoning
- Olive Oil for cooking
- Sea Salt to taste
- Spring onions (green part only) or parsley for garnish (Optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetable Fried Rice Curry Recipe, follow these steps:
- Prepare the Quinoa and/or brown rice in Casa De Sante Vegetable broth.
- Stir Fry the vegetables in Olive oil and Casa De Sante Spicy Indian Seasoning. Set aside.
- Scramble 2 eggs.
- Add in quinoa/brown rice and vegetables.
- Slowly add in coconut milk until desired consistency and cook to reduce liquid.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onion (green part only).
300 Calories per serving.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
For more on low FODMAP cooking at home, check out our breakdown of the best low FODMAP cookbooks!
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetable Fried Rice Curry Recipe!