These delicious vegan low FODMAP Vegan Spice Eggplant Stew with Quinoa are perfect for a hearty and comforting lunch, or as a low FODMAP snack.
Simple recipe using zesty organic low FODMAP seasonings! And a perfect addition to your low FODMAP vegan recipes collection!
To make our low FODMAP Vegan Spice Eggplant Stew with Quinoa, you will need the following:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 2 carrots, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup canned green peas
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Casa de Sante Organic Creole Cajun Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Casa de Sante Organic Indian Spice Seasoning (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
To make our low FODMAP Vegan Spice Eggplant Stew with Quinoa, follow these steps:
- In a large pot heat oil over medium heat.
- Add eggplant and zucchini and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add carrots, peas, tomatoes, spice and season to taste. Add 1/2 cup of water if needed. Cover the pot and cook for about 20-25 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender.
- Cook quinoa according to the package directions.
- Serve the stew warm with quinoa and enjoy.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Size per serving: 1/2 cup quinoa
For more amazing vegan low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed another low FODMAP vegan recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegan Spice Eggplant Stew with Quinoa Recipe!