- 1 cup spinach
- 1 handful of parsley
- ½ cup Lemonaid infusion (hot)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Add spinach, parsley, Lemonaid infusion, and lemon juice to a high-speed blended and mix until completely smooth, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato and shredded carrots.
- Blend again until smooth. Finally, add ice cubes and blend until smooth and creamy.
- To get a nice creamy texture, it’s best to blend this smoothie three separate times as instructed.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: 12 ounces