Low FODMAP V-8 Smoothie Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap smoothie that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap smoothie recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP V-8 Smoothie Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 handful of parsley
- ½ cup Lemonaid infusion (hot)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups ice cubes
To make our Low FODMAP V-8 Smoothie Recipe, follow these steps:
- Add spinach, parsley, Lemonaid infusion, and lemon juice to a high-speed blended and mix until completely smooth, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato and shredded carrots.
- Blend again until smooth. Finally, add ice cubes and blend until smooth and creamy.
- To get a nice creamy texture, it’s best to blend this smoothie three separate times as instructed.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: 12 ounces
For more amazing low fodmap smoothie recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap smoothie from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP V-8 Smoothie Recipe!