Low FODMAP Thai Curry Tomato Soup Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipe that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Thai Curry Tomato Soup Recipe, you will need the following:
- 4 tbsp garlic oil
- 1 tbsp Casa de Sante Thai curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp chile flakes
- 2 (28-ounces) cans of fire-roasted tomatoes
- 6 cups water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Toppings of choice: brown rice, toasted almond slices
To make our Low FODMAP Thai Curry Tomato Soup Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a very large pot over medium-high heat, heat garlic oil with a pinch of salt.
- Stir in the spices, Casa de Sante Thai curry powder, and cook, stirring for about a minute. Add in the tomatoes, juice from the cans, and water. Simmer for about 15 minutes and then, with an immersion blender, blend the soup until it is an even consistency. Cook for about 15 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve soup with toppings of choice.
For more amazing low fodmap soup recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap soup recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Thai Curry Tomato Soup Recipe!