Low FODMAP Strawberry Smoothie Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap smoothie that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap smoothie recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Strawberry Smoothie Recipe, you will need the following:
- ¼ cup Lemonaid infusion
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced, and previously frozen
- ½ cup coconut milk yogurt (may substitute lactose-free yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
To make our Low FODMAP Strawberry Smoothie Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a high-speed blender, add Lemonaid infusion, water, strawberries, banana, yogurt, and ground flaxseed.
- Mix until creamy and smooth, about 3-4 minutes.
- If the texture is too thick, add ¼ - ½ cup additional water.
For more amazing low fodmap smoothie recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap smoothie from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Strawberry Smoothie Recipe!