Low FODMAP SPICY INDIAN BAKED TOFU SQUARES Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap snack that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP SPICY INDIAN BAKED TOFU SQUARES Recipe, you will need the following:
- 14 ounce package extra-firm tofu
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Casa de santé Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
To make our Low FODMAP SPICY INDIAN BAKED TOFU SQUARES Recipe, follow these steps:
- Drain water from tofu and dry with paper towels.
- Cut tofu into small cubes.
- Combine olive oil, Casa de santé Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning, salt, and lemon juice to a resealable plastic bag or glass dish for marinade.
- Add tofu cubes to marinade and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the tofu pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes, turning once after 15 minutes.
- To get a crispy outer layer, broil for another 8-10 minutes.
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP SPICY INDIAN BAKED TOFU SQUARES Recipe!