Ready for the ultimate Low FODMAP Spicy Chard Potatoes and Carrots Recipe?
Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Spicy Chard Potatoes and Carrots Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Casa de santé Indian Spicy Hot seasoning
- 3 large carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 pound rainbow Swiss chard, stems trimmed, leaves coarsely chopped
- ½ cup water
- ½ teaspoon salt
To make our Low FODMAP Spicy Chard Potatoes and Carrots Recipe, follow these steps:
- Add coconut oil and olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add fenugreek, turmeric, Casa de santé Indian Spicy Hot seasoning, carrots, and potatoes.
- Stir well to combine and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the chard and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the water and salt and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook for another 10 minutes or until the carrots and potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Season with additional salt if desired.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Spicy Chard Potatoes and Carrots Recipe!