Low FODMAP Oatmeal in a Glass Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap breakfast recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap breakfast recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Oatmeal in a Glass Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/2 cup lactose-free milk (may substitute almond milk)
- ½ cup Lemonaid infusion
- ¼ cup oats
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced, and previously frozen
- 2 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter
- 1 cup ice cubes
To make our Low FODMAP Oatmeal in a Glass Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a high-speed blender, add lactose-free milk, Lemonaid infusion, oats, frozen banana, and peanut butter.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend again until smooth and creamy, about 3-4 minutes.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: 9 ounces
For more amazing low fodmap breakfast recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap breakfast recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Oatmeal in a Glass Recipe!