Low FODMAP MEXICAN RICE Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipes that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP MEXICAN RICE Recipe, you will need the following:
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Casa de santé Mexican Seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- ½ teaspoon salt
To make our Low FODMAP MEXICAN RICE Recipe, follow these steps:
- Bring water, tomato sauce, Casa de santé Mexican Seasoning mix, and oil to a boil in a saucepan.
- Stir in basmati rice and reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add frozen peas and carrots and cook for another 10 minutes until rice is tender.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and serve.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP MEXICAN RICE Recipe!