Low FODMAP Matzo Ball Soup Recipe — this is one delicious low FODMAP soup recipe that's sure to become a new favorite! Warm and cozy, Matzo Ball Soup always fills you with warm fuzzies.
To make our Low FODMAP Matzo Ball Soup Recipe, you will need the following:
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 6 cups chicken stock or vegetable stock
To make our Low FODMAP Matzo Ball Soup Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper for 2 minutes
- Stir in the almond flour
- Refrigerate the mixture 2-4 hours
- Remove from refrigerator
- Heat a large pot of water with 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil
- Roll the batter into 1-inch balls then drop into the pot of boiling water
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes
- Heat 6 cups chicken stock or vegetable stock in a separate pot
- When the matzo balls are finished, remove from simmering water with a slotted spoon and add to chicken stock or vegetable stock
- Ladle chicken stock or vegetable stock, plus 2-3 matzo balls into individual bowls and serve
For more amazing low FODMAP soup recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low FODMAP soup recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Matzo Ball Soup Recipe!