Low FODMAP Kiwi Lime Smoothie Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap smoothie that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap smoothie recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Kiwi Lime Smoothie Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ cup Lemonaid infusion
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup kale (may substitute spinach)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups ice cubes
To make our Low FODMAP Kiwi Lime Smoothie Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a high-speed blender, add Lemonaid infusion, water, lime juice, and kale.
- Mix until smooth, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped kiwi, vanilla, and ice cubes and mix again until smooth and creamy.
- Tip: Adding kiwi to a smoothie helps boost the vitamin C and fiber content.
- Kiwi aids digestive conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome or inflammatory bowel disease.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size:9 ounces
For more amazing low fodmap smoothie recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap smoothie recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Kiwi Lime Smoothie Recipe!