- ½ cup Lemonaid infusion
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup kale (may substitute spinach)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups ice cubes
- In a high-speed blender, add Lemonaid infusion, water, lime juice, and kale.
- Mix until smooth, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped kiwi, vanilla, and ice cubes and mix again until smooth and creamy.
- Tip: Adding kiwi to a smoothie helps boost the vitamin C and fiber content.
- Kiwi aids digestive conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome or inflammatory bowel disease.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size:9 ounces