Low FODMAP Indian Spice Chicken Curry Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipes that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Indian Spice Chicken Curry Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, diced
- 2 tbsp. Low FODMAP Indian hot spice mix
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup water
- 5 potatoes, diced and skin peeled
- 1 can coconut milk
To make our Low FODMAP Indian Spice Chicken Curry Recipe, follow these steps:
1) Heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken, and cook for 5 minutes until
2) Add cumin, Low FODMAP Indian hot spice mix, spices and salt, and stir.
3) Add in coconut milk, potato slices and ½ cup of water.
4) Cover and simmer until potatoes are cooked.
5) Serve with a side of mixed greens
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap chicken recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Indian Spice Chicken Curry Recipe!