- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp Casa De Sante Low Fodmap Mexican/taco Spice Mix
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 16 ozs Chicken Breast
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (plus some extra for roasting garlic)
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 head Boston Lettuce (washed and pulled apart into leaves)
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the grill over medium heat.
- Toss the chicken breast in lime juice then coat with your spice mixture on both sides. Place chicken on the grill and grill for 10 to 15 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Mix your lemon juice, olive oil and dijon mustard. Season the dressing with sea salt and black pepper and mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Remove chicken from the grill and dice with a knife.
- Plate lettuce wraps and top with diced chicken. Drizzle with dressing, wrap and enjoy!
Makes 4 servings.
No GrillUse an oven pre-heated to 400 instead.
More CarbsAdd quinoa to your wraps.
VeganUse roasted chickpeas instead of chicken.