This Low FODMAP Banana Walnut Recipe is super easy to make and within a couple of minutes you'll have the loaf in the oven and ready to eat warm!
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup Lemonaid infusion
- 3 tablespoons walnuts
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced, and previously frozen
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add almond milk, Lemonaid infusion, walnuts, frozen banana, maple syrup, and ground flaxseed to a high-speed blender and mix until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend again until smooth and creamy.
- Additional ice cubes may be added for a thicker consistency.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: 9 ounces
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Banana Walnut Recipe!