Low FODMAP Baked Tandoori Chicken Recipe is a traditional Indian dish full of bold and spicy flavors!
Servings – 4
- 1 cup plain lactose free yoghurt (full fat)
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 3 tsp Casa De Santé Indian seasoning.
- Few drops red food coloring (optional)
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- Cilantro leaves for garnish (optional)
- Pour ½ cup yogurt, coconut oil, food coloring (optional) and Casa De Santé Indian seasoning into a ziplock bag with the chicken and marinate for at least 3 hours or preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven 350F. Line a tray with foil and place a rack on the tray.
- Remove chicken from the Marinade, shaking off excess (reserve excess marinade), and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then slather on excess marinade (very generously), turn the chicken and slather marinade on the other side.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the oven, slather on Marinade, turn the chicken and slather on more Marinade.
- Bake for a final 10 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked.
- Make a mint yogurt sauce by combining ½ cup lactose free yogurt with mint leaves.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving with Mint Yoghurt.
- Optional: Garnish with cilantro/coriander leaves and serve with lemon wedges and a GF tortilla or rice.
241 calories (per chicken drumstick only)
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Baked Tandoori Chicken Recipe!