PREP:10 mins COOK:35 mins SERVINGS:2 CALORIES:990 Level:Easy1½ lbs Steak
4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
2 Russet Potatoes
2 Tbsp Parsley
Casa de Sante low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Seasoning Mix
1 Salt And Ground Black Pepper
1 Garlic Oil
1. Heat 1 1/2 to 2 inches of Garlic Oil in a saucepan over medium heat. In 2 batches, partially cook the potato slices for 2-5 minutes. Set aside. Increase the heat to high to allow the oil to rise to a higher temperature.
2. Working in 2 batches again, return potatoes to oil and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes or until the potatoes are crisp and golden brown in color. Toss with 1 Tbsp chopped parsley, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Dry 1.5 lbs steak using a paper towel. Season generously with salt, pepper and Casa de Sante low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Seasoning Mix
4. To make the herbed butter - combine 2 Tbsp butter, 1 Tbsp chopped parsley, and ½ tsp salt until combined in a small bowl.
5. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add oil to the pan. Place steak in the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes. Turn over and continue cooking for 3 mins. Add 2 Tbsp butter and 2 sprigs of thyme. Baste the steak and continue cooking for 2 more minutes. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes.
6. Pat 1 Tbsp of herbed butter atop the steak, and serve with frites on the side.