This colorful dish is a perfect main vegan dish to brighten your holiday table.
- 2 medium eggplants sliced into 1/4" slices
- 2 medium zucchini sliced into 1/4" slices
- 1 lb beefsteak or Roma tomatoes sliced into 1/4" slices
- 1-2 tbsp Casa de Sante low FODMAP Tuscan herb seasoning
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional, omit for vegan)
- 4 tbsp garlic oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Rosemary, thyme or basil for garnish
Preheat the oven to 375F and coat the bottom of a large baking dish with 2 tablespoons garlic oil.
Drizzle with 2 tbsp garlic oil and toss to get all slices well coated.
Arrange sliced veggies, alternating them and overlapping them in the baking dish, making a spiral stack starting from the edge all the way through the middle
Place the dish on a rack in center of the oven and bake for 40 minutes until vegetables are soft, and the top is golden brown.
- Garnish with rosemary, thyme or basil
Makes 12 servings