Low FODMAP Zucchini Boats Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap dinner recipe, snack, or appetizer that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap recipes collection!
Servings - 1
To make our Low FODMAP Zucchini Boats Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 large zucchini, sliced lengthwise and center scooped out, chopped and saved (or 2 small zucchinis)
- 1/3 lb. ground beef (or chicken/turkey)
- ½ cup bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan (optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Zucchini Boats Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees and set up a lined baking pan.
- Heat up a greased frying pan on medium heat.
- Cook beef, zucchini pulp, and peppers with Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; about 5-7 minutes; drain.
- Spoon into the zucchini shells. Place on baking tray dish. Sprinkle with bacon and parmesan cheese (optional).
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
400 calories (without cheese)
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free (if omitting cheese)
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Zucchini Boats Recipe!