This Low FODMAP Sweet Potato Kugel Recipe is a gut friendly recipe made with a blend of sweet potatoes and eggs.
A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low FODMAP recipe that your whole family will surely enjoy this Passover!
READY IN: 1hr 10mins
SERVES: 8 - 10
To make our low FODMAP Sweet Potato Kugel recipe, you will need the following:
- 6 sweet potatoes, peeled and boiled
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
To make our low FODMAP Sweet Potato Kugel recipe, follow these steps:
- While potatoes are still hot, mash and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and put in greased casserole. Dot with margarine.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until brown.
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low FODMAP Sweet Potato Kugel recipe from Casa de Sante!