Low FODMAP Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap snack that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 ½ cups GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 3 bananas
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. olive or coconut oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup nonfat plain unsweetened lactose-free yogurt, (Greek/Coconut/Almond yogurt)
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup vegan dark chocolate chips
To make our Low FODMAP Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together GF flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add bananas, maple syrup, oil, egg, almond milk and yogurt to a blender. Blend on high for 1 minute or until well combined, smooth and creamy.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached.
- Cool muffins for 5 minutes then remove and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling. Muffins are best served warm and even better the next day.
170 calories (per muffin)
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free
If you’re looking for quick Low FODMAP breakfasts, try one of the ready-made bowls from our store page!
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe!