Low FODMAP Prosciutto Cucumber Hard-Boiled Eggs Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner or even breakfast recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner and breakfast recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Prosciutto Cucumber Hard-Boiled Eggs Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Basil & Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2-3 slices of prosciutto
- 4 cucumber slices
- Serrano pepper, slices (optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Prosciutto Cucumber Hard-Boiled Eggs Recipe, follow these steps:
- Boil an egg, peel it and then halve it.
- Marinate the cucumber slices in the Basil & Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing.
- Place half the prosciutto slices on one half on the boiled egg and top with 2 cucumber slices and if desired, some hot pepper slices.
- Repeat on the other half and enjoy!
GF, Dairy-free, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Prosciutto Cucumber Hard-Boiled Eggs Recipe!