This easy low FODMAP Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes a perfect addition to your low FODMAP side dishes recipe collection!
To make our low FODMAP Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes side dish recipe, you will need the following:
- 5 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, skin on
- 2 cups low FODMAP chicken broth or low FODMAP vegetable stock (vegan)
- 1 cup lactose free milk or low FODMAP plant based milk (vegan)
Makes 8-10 servings.
- Prep time 25 minutes
- Cook time 10 minutes
To make our low FODMAP Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes side dish recipe, follow these steps:
- Wash your potatoes but keep the skins on. Quarter your potatoes. Add both the potatoes and the chicken broth or vegetable stock to your instant pot.
- Close the lid and press manual. Set your timer to 8 minutes.
- When the 8 minutes is up, carefully release the pressure manually.
- Mash your potatoes and slowly add in your milk until a desired consistency is reached. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Discover more amazing low FODMAP side dishes.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this low FODMAP Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes side dish recipe from Casa de Sante!