Low FODMAP Heirloom Tomato with Savory Granola Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Servings - 1
To make our Low FODMAP Heirloom Tomato with Savory Granola Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 large heirloom tomato, sliced (sub any large tomato variety)
- 1 pack Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb Granola
- ¼ cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp., Greek yogurt/lactose free/non-dairy yogurt (no sugar variety)
- Cilantro for garnish (optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Heirloom Tomato with Savory Granola Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a plate arrange the tomato slices, diced bell pepper and top with the yogurt.
- Sprinkle the Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb Granola on top and dig in.
GF, Dairy-free (if using dairy-free yogurt), Soy-free (if using soy-free yogurt)
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Heirloom Tomato with Savory Granola Recipe!