Low FODMAP Granola Pancake Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap breakfast recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap breakfast recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Granola Pancake Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 cup of buckwheat flour or GF pancake mix
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup no-sugar non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- Casa De Sante Plain Granola
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup (sub coconut butter)
To make our Low FODMAP Granola Pancake Recipe, follow these steps:
- Combine the flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl, and mix well. Add the egg and about a third of the milk, and whisk until smooth.
- Add the remaining milk, and whisk again until smooth. Next add the Casa De Sante Plain Granola, and mix to combine. (Save some granola for topping)
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, and lightly grease it. Add a ladleful of the pancake mixture, and cook for a couple of minutes, until the underside is golden brown. Flip the pancake, and cook for one more minute, or until cooked to your liking.
- Remove the pancake from the pan, and repeat with the remaining mixture (you may need to grease the pan each time).
- Serve the pancakes topped with more Casa De Sante Plain Granola and 1 Tbsp. of maple syrup or coconut butter.
400 Calories per serving.
Vegan, Gluten Free.
Making breakfast Low FODMAP doesn’t have to be hard, it can be as easy as a pre-made bowl. Check out our store today!
For more amazing low fodmap breakfast recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap breakfast from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Granola Pancake Recipe!