This low FODMAP Cucumber Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe is delicious and super easy to make! Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks!
To make our Low FODMAP Cucumber Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Mayo (sub lactose free, no sugar added yogurt)
- Casa De Sante Lemon Herb Seasoning
- 1 baby cucumber sliced into rings
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 2 Gluten-free brown rice bread toasted
To make our Low FODMAP Cucumber Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe, follow these steps:
- Boil 2 eggs to desired medium to hardboiled. Dice them up and season with a pinch of Casa De Sante Lemon Herb Seasoning.
- Toast 2 gluten-free bread.
- Assemble toast, egg salad, cucumbers and baby spinach to form a sandwich.
GF, Vegetarian, Soy-free (if using soy-free mayo/yogurt)
For more amazing low fodmap snacks recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Cucumber Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe!