Low FODMAP Baked Quinoa Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- ¼ cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 Casa De Santé savory Tuscan Herb granola packet
- Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/3 lb. boneless, skinless chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- Mustard, as needed for serving (optional)
- 1 tsp. Maple syrup (optional)
- Barbecue sauce, as needed for serving (no HFCS) (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Prepare a baking sheet lined with greased parchment paper.
- Prepare quinoa per box instructions and set aside 1/3 cup of cooked quinoa.
- In a coffee grinder or food processor, finely grind the pack of Casa De Santé savory Tuscan Herb granola.
- In a medium-size shallow bowl, whisk the flour with the ground savory granola and a pinch of Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning to combine.
- In a second medium-size shallow bowl, whisk the eggs. Place the cooked quinoa in a third medium-size shallow bowl.
- Dredge a piece of chicken in the flour mixture until coated. Dip it into the egg, let the excess drip off and then dip it into the quinoa to coat fully.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining chicken pieces.
- Spray the chicken nuggets with nonstick cooking spray and then bake until they are golden brown and fully cooked, 12 to 15 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking.
- Serve the nuggets warm, with maple-mustard and barbecue sauce on the side for dipping.
450 calories (without condiments)
GF, Dairy-free, Soy-free
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Baked Quinoa Chicken Nuggets Recipe!