- 4 medium sized red potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (or coconut oil)
- 4 slices of bacon (trimmed of fat), diced
- Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 2 scallions or spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced (green part only)
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cracked pepper to season
- Dice potatoes into small ¾-inch cubes. Place potatoes in a microwave safe dish and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange the potatoes and bacon in a single layer in a cast iron skillet or oven proof pan (or baking sheet).
- Season lightly with Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning and spray with a light coating of cooking oil spray.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, mixing them around halfway through cook time, until they are crisp and golden.
- Remove from oven, add the bacon, and place back into the oven for a further 10 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.
- Remove from oven, make four wells in the hash, crack an egg into each well and arrange the parmesan (optional) around each egg.
- Place skillet (or pan) back into the oven until the whites are set and the eggs are cooked to your liking. Serve immediately!
350 calories (per serving without cheese)
Dairy-free, GF, Soy-free
For Low FODMAP breakfast on the go, head over to our shop.