Low FODMAP High Protein Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie Recipe
Servings - 1
- 1¼ Cup no-sugar nondairy vanilla milk
- 1 cup sliced Strawberries (frozen ok)
- 1/3 ripe medium banana or 1 lady finger (sugar) banana (frozen is better, slice first then freeze)
- ½ Cup no-sugar coconut yogurt/nondairy yogurt
- 1 Gluten Free FODMAP friendly Shortbread cookies (optional)
- Stevia (optional or low fodmap sweetener or choice)
- 1 pack of Casa De Sante Plain Granola
- Place non-dairy milk, sliced banana, strawberries, yogurt, shortbread cookies (optional), stevia and ice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and add more liquid and ice as desired.
- Pour into bowl, top with Casa De Sante Plain Granola and berries (optional). Enjoy!
500 Calories (with Granola & cookie)
Vegan, Gluten Free
For low FODMAP cooking at home, head over to our post on the best low FODMAP cookbooks. Love smoothies? Casa de Sante sells a variety of low FODMAP digestive-friendly drinks that you can order today!