Servings - 1
- ½ cup brown rice flakes (soaked overnight)
- 1 cup no-sugar vanilla non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup of shredded carrots
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut butter or 2 tbsp. shredded coconut
- Pinch of Stevia or 1 tsp. maple syrup to suit taste
- 1 pack of Casa De Sante Plain Granola
- The night before, place the brown rice flakes in a bowl and pour ½ cup of non-dairy vanilla milk over them. Cover and leave the bowl in the refrigerator overnight to soften the rice flakes soften also allowing it to cook quickly in the morning.
- Coconut butter will result in a creamier texture, but if using shredded coconut place in a blender until it becomes a paste.
- In the morning, in a saucepan put the rice flakes, coconut butter, maple syrup/stevia, carrots and the remaining almond milk.
- Cook for a few minutes over very low heat until the porridge is thick and creamy.
- Top with Casa De Sante Plain Granola.
550 Calories Vegan,
Gluten Free, Soy-free (if not using soymilk)
If you’re looking for quick Low FODMAP breakfasts, try one of the ready-made bowls from our store page!