- 1/3 lb. Chicken breast tenders cut into bite strips
- 1 Gluten Free Bread, toasted & roughly pulsed
- 1 Casa De Santé Spicy Indian Granola, pulsed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Sante BBQ seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400F and prepare a lined, greased baking tray.
- In a food processor, pulse the toasted GF bread and Casa De Santé Spicy Indian Granola. Place this on a plate and season this bread crumb mixture with ¼ tsp. of Casa De Sante BBQ seasoning.
- In a bowl crack 2 eggs and beat them well.
- Take each chicken piece and dip well in the egg wash and then generously coat with the seasoned breadcrumb/granola mixture.
- Bake in 400F for 20 minutes, flipping halfway though.
Dairy-free, GF, Soy-free