Servings - 1
- 1¼ Cup no-sugar non-dairy milk
- 1 ripe banana, sliced (frozen ahead ok – slice first then freeze)
- 1 cup of blueberries (frozen ok)
- 2 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- Stevia (optional)
- 1 pack of Casa De Sante Golden Turmeric Granola
- Berries for topping (optional)
- Place non-dairy milk, banana slices, blueberries, chia seeds, stevia and ice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and add more liquid and ice as desired.
- Pour into bowl, top with Casa De Sante Golden Turmeric Granola and berries (optional). Enjoy!
450 Calories (with Granola).
Interested in more low FODMAP recipes? Find your favorite low fodmap cookbook and get cooking!
Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy-free.
If you're a fan of smoothies, check out our selection of digestive-friendly LemonAID and other low FODMAP drinks on our online shop.