You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Turkey Sloppy Joes Lettuce Wraps Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap vegetarian recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetarian recipes collection! Good as a low fodmap snack or dinner too!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Turkey Sloppy Joes Lettuce Wraps Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/3 lb. ground lean turkey
- ½ bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Indian Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable Stock
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce (HFCS free)
- 3 Tbsp. Tomato sauce (no sugar no salt added)
- 3-4 Butter Lettuce leaves
To make our Low FODMAP Turkey Sloppy Joes Lettuce Wraps Recipe, follow these steps:
- Heat up a greased frying pan, on medium heat, sauté the bell peppers and carrots with a pinch of Casa De Santé Indian Seasoning.
- Cook about 5 minutes then set aside.
- In the same pan add the ground turkey with a pinch of Casa De Santé Indian Seasoning, Tuscan Herb seasoning and 1 tsp. of the vegetable stock powder.
- Brown the turkey for a couple of minutes then add the Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce and continue to cook another 10 minutes. Adjust seasonings to suit taste.
- Serve inside washed lettuce cups and enjoy.
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free.
For more amazing low fodmap vegetarian recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Turkey Sloppy Joes Lettuce Wraps Recipe!