Servings – 1
- 1/3 lb. ground lean turkey
- ½ bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Indian Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable Stock
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce (HFCS free)
- 3 Tbsp. Tomato sauce (no sugar no salt added)
- 3-4 Butter Lettuce leaves
- Heat up a greased frying pan, on medium heat, sauté the bell peppers and carrots with a pinch of Casa De Santé Indian Seasoning.
- Cook about 5 minutes then set aside.
- In the same pan add the ground turkey with a pinch of Casa De Santé Indian Seasoning, Tuscan Herb seasoning and 1 tsp. of the vegetable stock powder.
- Brown the turkey for a couple of minutes then add the Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce and continue to cook another 10 minutes. Adjust seasonings to suit taste.
- Serve inside washed lettuce cups and enjoy.
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free.